Monday, August 09, 2010

Its been a while....



Its been quite a while since I have updated this little blog. I have quite a few new things to share with you all.

I have made a decision to go full time with my pottery and have moved to Utica, NY to make it happen. I'm living and working in an old grainery that has been recently renovated into an apartment and artist's studio spaces. It is a great space and I am very lucky to be here.

I have been accepted into a few shops in the Adirondack area. The first is Artworks of Old Forge. This is a great little artist's coop with many local craftsmen. I work there a few days out of the month and have really been enjoying it. If you ever happen to be in the area take a few minutes and check it out. It is a beautiful drive there! The second shop is East Coast Carvers on Route 12 North. They have a variety of furniture, pottery, lighting and carvings. Its definitely worth a stop as well.

I am also very excited to announce that I will be a vendor at the Second Storie Indie Market this November! It will be my 4th time and I am so excited to be a part of it. This will be taking place at the Visual Studies Workshop on Prince Street in Rochester, NY. Check out the vendors list. It is such a great and talented group of people!

Don't forget to keep an eye on my Etsy shop as well. I'll be adding some new things towards the end of this week!

I hope you all are enjoying your night.

Til next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home