Friday, October 16, 2009

Second Storie Indie Market


It has been quite a while since I have updated.

I have been working a bunch in the studio these past weeks to prepare for:

Second Storie

It is such a wonderful show and I am honored to be a part of it. I will have the usual wares (cups, bowls, jars) and will also be selling some new work! I have a new line of piggy banks and ornaments. The little mobies above are examples of some of the piggy banks.

Come take a look at Second Storie on Nov. 28th and 29th at the Visual Studies Workshop on Prince St. in Rochester, NY! Just in time for your Christmas shopping!

I hope to see you all there.

1 Comments:

Blogger carolbarclay.etsy.com said...

Hi Dulcie, I just found your blog through second storie, and I, too, am a clay addict! I look forward to meeting you at the show. I hope you are doing more of those "messy" mugs- they are wonderful! What a lucky woman you are, to be the steward of Julia's studio.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home